Terms of Sale
These are the terms and conditions of sale for Bartley Reptiles. Please read these in their entirety before placing an order. By placing an order, you agree to these terms. These terms are placed to protect all parties involved.
* All animals are packaged for safe, live delivery with a heat pack or cool pack as necessary via Fed-Ex next day delivery. Llive arrival is guaranteed if package is received and signed for on the FIRST delivery attempt. Packages left on the porch, step, or in any way not signed for will not be covered under the live arrival guarantee. Any problems with the box or animal must be reported to Fed-Ex at time of receipt and then immediately to us. If Fed-Ex leaves the package without a signature due to a signature release being on file for your delivery address, we are not liable if the animal is deceased or otherwise ill due to the package being left in the elements. In the even of a DOA, the animal must be preserved and we reserve the right to request photos or to have the animal shipped back before issuing a refund.
* Shipping is done on Monday through Wednesday. We only ship when temperatures are above 40 and below 90 degrees in both the origination and destination locations. Large variances in temperature in the two locations will result in the shipment being delayed until a more suitable window.
* Deposits will be taken on expected offspring. A 20% deposit will be required to have your name placed on the waiting list. Deposits are Non-Refundable unless we are unable to supply the animal desired within the first breeding season. Deposits may be transferred to another animal if buyer prefers and does not expire. Those on the waiting list will be placed in a first come first serve basis meaning that choice of animal will be in order of when deposit was made.
* Payment plans on available animals will be accepted and functions as follows with a 25% minimum deposit required:
-Animals under $200, we will NOT accept a payment plan.
-Animals between $200 and $500, a 30 day payment plan will be allowed. The total balance will be due within 30 days of initial deposit.
-Animals between $500 and $1000, a 60 day payment plan will be allowed. The total balance will be due within 60 days of initial deposit.
-Animals priced over $1000, a 90 day payment plan will be allowed. The total balance will be due within 90 days of initial deposit.
* Once again, deposits are Non-Refundable, but are transferable. If you default on a payment plan, your animal will be put back on the market. If it should sell before you pay off the animal, you can transfer your entire account to another animal, or receive a refund LESS your deposit.
* Health is guaranteed for 48 hours.
* Sex of the animal is guaranteed for a period of seven days. This means that it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the animal checked by either themselves or a trusted party to verify accuracy within seven days of receipt.
* Visual genetics are taken for face value. This means that any and all animals sold as a visual genetic combination are done so with the full honest belief that the genes marketed are present and visual by both Bartley Reptiles and the buyer. If this proves to be false at a later date, the buyer will be offered a 15% refund or this amount towards another animal.
* All heterzygous animals will be fully guaranteed with a full refund if no visual animals are produced within two successful breeding and hatching attempts.
* All animals guaranteed feeding unless listed and sold as a non-feeding animal. Any animal sold as non-feeding still carries the live arrival guarantee as well as the health guarantee.
* Any non feeding issue needs to be addressed within 30 days to make exchange arrangements.
* If you as the customer are in any way unhappy with the animal you receive, you may return it for a full refund minus shipping charges. Shipping is a cost incurred by you as a buyer to have an animal delivered to you.